Counseling Services - The Center for Counseling at Psychological Services (CAPS)  provides short-term individual and group counseling for faculty, staff, parents, and students. Need Help Now?  CAPS offers a variety of health services on demand. 

Niner Food Pantry - The Jamil Niner Student Pantry is located at 1224 John Kirk Drive on the east side of campus, offers food assistance of a variety of non-perishable food items at no charge.  Students must have a current UNC Charlotte student ID and not be part of a campus meal plan. 

Office of Civil Rights and Title IX - The Title IX Office is dedicated to promoting a safe and healthy campus environment through compliance with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and The Campus Sexual Violence Elimination Act (Campus SaVE). 

Ombudsman - In collaboration with the Graduate School, Ombuds services are available to help you navigate conflict in a constructive way.  Dr. Bruce Taylor, 704-687-5347, is a faculty member who serves as the graduate student Ombudsman.  The service is an informal, neutral, and, in most cases, confidential resource for you to raise questions or concerns about any aspect of your graduate experiences.

Niner Needs - The Division of Student Affairs provides information on where to go for help if you are experiencing food or housing insecurity, if you need financial assistance, if you need someone to talk to, and more. These services are provided in the hope that basic needs will not be overlooked at the expense of a degree. 

Grad Crisis Line - The National Grad Crisis-Line (877-GRAD-HLP) is available to supplement on-campus mental health services when unavailable.  

University Recreation (UREC) - University Recreation provides a number of services to students, including fitness classes, sports clubs, swim lessons, and more. UREC also provides gym access to the University Recreation Center and Belk Gym.